Thursday 28 September 2017

Term 3 Reflection PMI

Term 3 Reflection PMI
Name
Plus
Minus
Interesting
Ngakiri
I really enjoyed the speech competition because all of the topics were really interesting. My favorite topic was about cyber bullying and the person who delivered it was Taare.
The fun run was quite amazing.Because it gives you a lot of energy.But when it was the final round I did not get to run because I was at home sick.
MI visit was awesome. I really enjoyed it and we got to do some activities. My favourite activities were coding and cooking. MI is a really amazing school because the most amazing thing about that school. Is that you get to rotate class rooms.
Amelia
MI visit was awesome I really enjoyed it. We got to do some  activities.  We looked around but my favourite activity was the gym. We got to play with marbles. There were marble tracks. There were science boards that you could look at too. My favourite science board was the zombies. I like the zombie board because that it looked real. There was a person called breeze she was the leader. Breeze showed us around and she made sure that we were well behaved.
One day a week we have hall play. It was really cool. We did gymnastics and the other people were playing soccer. They were doing boys vs girls I didn’t wanted to play because I had a bruise on my left leg. The hall play was fun though.
On Maori Language Week we had the final of our performance. I was really nervous. My mum and my step dad, aunty nan and my sister came to watch me do my performance. They were proud of me.
Esther
MI was absolutely amazing;  the year 6 found out what they do. My favorite class was well, everything! The first class group 9 went to was cooking. We made some delectable garlic bread. After that wonderful snack, we ate some sausage sizzle. That was finished; we had to go to Xplo tech. We got to pull things apart and put things together. We also drew our hand on a smooth piece of wood so when we came next year we would remember this very day. Once that was finished, we had a little tour. We walked around the school and played on their playground. While we were on tour, we looked at the art projects in the gym. Our tour ended so we went to the art class where we made these cool as hand art things. After art our trip had ended, sadly. When we walked home, it was as hot as the desert!
I didn’t like hall play because I couldn’t play with my other friends.
The speech competition was stupendous! I made it to the finals and was very happy to those who won.
Mischa
Hall play was amazing! I got to spend time with my friends instead of getting crowded outside.
Fun Run was the worst. I was so exhausted from the laps we had to do.
The speech competition was great! Although I did not make it. I cheered for my friend Esther and hoped that she would win it for us. I wrote how it is bad to have cellphones at school.
Suan
Yesterday the year 6s went to visit MI. At MI we all got to cook garlic bread. After we cooked it we got to eat it was delicious.


Jasmine
Tongan Language Week was amazing when I made used of my tongan ta'ovala.
Fun Run was the worst time of my life. My legs couldn’t make lap 2 and 3.
It was fun and interesting to learn art with Mr Anand this year. We did lots of art with him. We did maori designs, geometry, shapes and taniwhas.
Chanel
When we did information reports on an  animal, it was amazing. We got to learn about new things on animals.
When it was the speech contest, I was ready to hear the speeches. But it took forever. My legs were sore and my hands and arms were tired.
When we did persuasive writing it was very interesting when I started my topic.
Luke
I like Manurewa Intermediate visit because we made garlic bread. It was delicious.
 
The Duffy assembly because I never met Jackie before. She is a very good singer.
Jerome
When it was Tongan Language Week, we had to practice our first dance. After our first dance, we had to do our second dance. We had to wear black and white.
Duffy assembly was great because we got to see this lady named Jackie Clark. She was a great singer and she can sound like a cartoon character eg. Power Rangers.
When it was the speech contest, it was fun. Some of them were funny and my favorite contestant was Esther.
Christine
On Maori Language Week, we did not wear our Maori outfits because their were not enough. It was still fun. We got prizes.


Darius
On Wednesday all of the Rowandale Year six’s went to Manurewa  Intermediate. We made garlic bread in the cooking room.
What I don’t like about Manurewa Intermediate is that it has dangerous things. It smells things like the compost and the pigs.
What I am looking forwards to M.E  is that the boys get boys night out  and get to do carving, cooking, arts and crafts and planting seeds.
VJ
This term we had a disco.There was  a dancing competition and fitness with teacher. It was badly hot in there. At times I couldn’t breath.
What I didn’t like was the Fun Run. It was very tiring. It was worse on Friday because we had to do five laps around the school.
I enjoyed doing persuasive writing on the computer. Once our teacher told us to read our persuasive writing, I got scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment