Monday 4 September 2017

Bye Feed the Need


Feed the Need Thank You Messages


Chanel
I loved your pumpkin soup it was delicious and I’ll miss it .
Valerie
The pumpkin soup was so yummy and delicious I will miss it.
Jasmine
Malo (thank you) for your hard work. I appreciate your lovely food. I mostly enjoyed the delicious beef nachos.
VJ
Thank you for giving free food to kids.I really liked the chicken soup and I can’t wait for the next time we have you.
Darius
(Thank you) Feed The Need for your pumpkin soup I really love it because of the pumpkin so kakiti.   
Jerome
Faafetai Feed the Need for the best beef nacho ever.
Juanita
Feed the Need is so yummy Feed the Need in tummy every Friday's heats my belly whakawhetai koe Feed the Need.
Luke
Thank you Feed the Need for the yummy food
Carl
I will miss you and I might not come next year because I am going to Intermediate. I liked it because it warmed me up.
Padilla
Malo (Thank you) for the Feed the Need it was so delicious.
Amelia
Thank you for giving me your yummy food it filled up my stomach.
Christine
Faafetai for your good soup. We loved your butter and chicken. It was good.







No comments:

Post a Comment