Thursday 4 May 2017

Welcome to Dani


Hi everyone, my name is Danijela Clark, but everybody calls me Dani. Last term I was working at Rowandale School as a Teacher Aide. I was born in Zagreb Croatia, I also lived in Bosnia where I finished high school, afterwards I moved to Serbia where I spent 4 years studying at the University of Novi Sad and graduating with a degree from the Department of Comparative Literature. In Serbia I worked as a Book Editor for an international publishing company. For the last 6 years I have been living in New Zealand with my husband and my daughter. I am keen on fitness and running I love baking and I am strong supporter of Play Centre as an institution.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Clark ... thank you for working so hard for our students @RowandaleSchool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being a great support for Room 21 students. They really enjoy working with you.

    ReplyDelete