Friday 26 May 2017

Disco Reflection


Name
Disco Reflection
Mischa
It was very fun but hot. People were crowding around in circles. They were pushing, when I got out I saw the place empty. Nearly everyone was in the circle.
Ngakiri
It was very fun and I enjoyed it,  some people were pushing and running. People were crowding around me.That’s why I could not move around properly.
Chanel
It was so cool because Valerie had a dance off, it was amazing. Everyone was shouting so loudly I couldn’t even hear my friends. There were people pushing and kicking, it wasn’t cool. Valerie rocked it when she was dancing.
Juanita
At the disco we had a girl vs boys dance and no girls went in the middle to dance. Then Valerie went in and showed everyone how it's done followed by Corrina and. I was dancing like there was tomorrow.
Jasmine
At the disco, it was amazing. Lots of people were dancing, shouting and running all over the place. Then people started making circles every time when boys broke it up. I have been wandering around waiting for my favourite song to play. When my favourite song came up, I was dancing like crazy. Then there was a battle against boys and girls. It was lots of fun.
Valerie
It was very fun and I enjoyed it. Everyone was kicking, running and pushing. Whaea Lois stopped it. Codice and I had a dance competition. Codice said bring it on then I started dancing crazy and everybody were saying go Codice.
Texas
When it was the disco I had so much fun  because I was dancing. My best song was Nae Nae.
Tarla
We had so much fun. We played some songs options Whip and Nae Nae, That’s what I like(etc). We played the game follow the leader. We had a dance competition between Candice and Valerie. Valerie was dancing her hardest. Mischa, Sofia, Juanita, Christine, Valerie and I were dancing our hardest. Everyone was screaming, running and singing. Whaea Lois was singing and dancing with Codice. She said we could have another disco in the future. It was super duper fun.
Jerome
Today it was very fun because we went to the disco party. When I went inside everyone was screaming and crazy. After that I saw my brother. I was dancing with him, my friend Jayden and my other friend Zack. After that the song was Whip,option and that’s what I like. After that the bell rang and we all went to class.
Cedrick
Today all of us went to the disco, it was fun well we were waiting the bell rang so we ran. While we were running we saw people running left right and center. When we got there it was hot and dry. I kept sweating. Luke went out because he said it was boring.While I was dancing, I bumped into some friends. I was so excited it was cool meeting old friends and new friends. We did follow the leader it was fun.
Padilla
Today was a delightful day, we were all excited about the disco. When the bell rang we all ran as fast as CHEETAHS to the hall. We listened to heaps of music it was so much fun.
VJ
Today we had a disco with all our friends. It was at lunch time. When the bell went we ran like zombies. Everyone ran as fast as lightning. When we got there we all sat down. Whaea Lois was talking and then we all danced.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your feedback on the disco #FieryTaniwhas it's good to take these things on board for future discos @RowandaleSchool

    ReplyDelete