Wednesday 24 May 2017

Turbo Touch

Turbo Touch
Name
Reflection: How did it go? Did you learn anything new?
Mischa
It was awesome, I learnt how to tap and score a goal. We were playing snake and a fun relay.
Ngakiri
It was amazing, I learnt how to throw the ball left and right. Then we all were having races. It was lots of fun we hope we will do that again.
Jasmine
It was fantastic, I learnt how to score a goal and how to pass the ball. I love seeing people having fun at turbo touch. We played a game that you have to follow the person that has the ball. When the whistle blows, you have to go in a circle and do a course.
Jerome
Today it was really awesome because we were playing turbo touch. First we have to get in five groups. What I learnt is how to score a goal and how to pass the ball. The snake game was fun and crazy because everyone was running around like silly animals.and it was fun.
Chanel
I learnt that in the score zone you can’t put your feet in, first you put the ball in then step in it. We had a fantastic day and it ended well.
Christine
It was fun because we learnt something new like we have to pass the ball and catch the ball. It was so much fun.
Carl
When we played turbo touch, we learnt how to pass and how to score a try.We also played snake head but izaak wanted to cheat on the game so i said cheater play fear.We also played defenders and attackers and it was weird.
Juanita
It was really interesting seeing everyone working as a team and trying their best. I learnt that you have to pass the ball at least once before you can score a goal.
Cedrick
Today was fun we played turbo touch. The rules were don’t  just drop the ball you must stop place ball down and put your hands in the air. It was a fun game. While we were playing, there were two people that got hurt. It looked painful so the teacher said to just keep playing and they will take care of it. So we just played this game was something called snake. It is where you have to get in four lines. Another game is about an attacking team and a defending team. There were three runners and three defenders. The attackers had to get a goal while the defenders had to tag them.when we first came on the field and saw her she said to run around the cones some cheated and some didn't. But then we had to leave it was fun but well we left we got a high five from the teacher.
Tarla
I’ve learnt how to score a goal and how to pass a ball. We did some races, I have learnt how to pass a ball. We learnt the rules of playing turbo touch. It was super duper fun, it was fantastic.
Texas
When it was turbo touch, it was fun because I scored a try. Man that was the best day of my life because I played with my classmates and that was cool.
Padilla
I learnt something new. I learnt how to score a goal, tap the ball, pass the ball forward back and side. I had a fantastic time at turbo touch. We played a snake game.
Frelex
I learnt about passing the ball and scoring a try.
Esther
It was stupendous! The whale game was new to me. I had heaps of fun and learnt as I went!
VJ
When we went to Turbo Touch I learned that you can pass forward, backward, left and right. The Snake game was a cool game that you play with your friends. You get into a line and the front person has the ball.The front person is the head of the snake.You can run everywhere until the coach blows the whistle twice.You get into a circle then you put the ball on the ground. Put your hands up and touch the ball then after that grab the ball and pass it to your left.
Luke
The snake game and turbo touch is better than touch.  Turbo touch is easier than touch.
Valerie
It was amazing, I  learnt  how  to  play  turbo  touch. l  didn't  know  that we  can  pass  the  ball  backward,  forward  and  sideways.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the #SelfReflection on #TurboTouch that the students in #FieryTaniwhas completed after the sessions ... sport is on @RowandaleSchool

    ReplyDelete